miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

MY HOLIDAYS

This year my holidays were great. My family and I went to granada, to Pedro Martínez.
Pedro Martínez is a small town on the outside of Granada.
As the trip lasted 12 hours, we start the trip at five a.m. and arrive to the town to five p.m.
When we arrive to the town, we go to visite the family, after that went to visited the city of Granada again and go to shopps for buy clothes and souvenirs.
The second day we went to very big and beautifull monument, the Alhambra. I never stay in Alhambra and I think who is incredible. My mother and I stay in the line of cue eight hours because was a problem with the tickets.
The third day we went to Lanjarón.
Lanjarón isn’t very big, is a long street with shops and a lot of parks.
Finally this year the holidays were very fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario