miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

PRESENTATION

Hello! My name is Fabian, I’m seventeen years old, I’m from Gerona, (Vidreres). I am a dark-haired boy, tall (I measure 1’78cm), brown eyes,
I don’t like the fish, vegetables, stew,...
My favourite food is pizza, pasta, I like fruit too but my favourite fruit is milkshake to strawberry, peach and banana with cinnamon and sugar.
I love play tennis, meet friends, go shopping, ride to bicycle, I like listening all kinds of music, for example pop-rock music, house music,...

I play tennis at a club to Lloret de Mar since 2005, but when I had six years I played football on Lloret too.
I don’t like study, but I have to do to approve.
Now I studying 1º of bachelor and is very dificult.
This is my presentation, see you!

5 comentarios:

  1. The blog of Fabian this well. The photo that has is very big but likes me.
    The texts that has estan quite well, but the one of the presentacion, repeats it again. And create that it could aver put a photo in each text... But this is of each person. But generally likes me the blog of Fabian.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This blog Fabian very nice, but the photo very big, ought the change it.
    The first redaction, your presentation very beautiful and very well explained.
    The colors the blogare turned off but it is understood very well.

    Mari.Perez

    ResponderEliminar
  3. do not like the bigger picture, but I like so!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. fabiannn!!! Thanks for this written in my blog. Are you the photo? The photo is very large! I like this blog. I see that in the presentation say that you like tennis, it shows. Your blog has the same color as mine, black.

    I wish you much success in tennis and everyything in general.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've seen some blogs and I decided to comment on this. I like this blog because it has something the others have not. also you can see that this well structured and well made texts. I like it very much and I hope many are well.

    ResponderEliminar